Thursday, March 28, 2013

Star Mind

There is a very impossible reason I might have to move to the inner mind again. In the far, far past I had to fly a way to live within my certain mind, but now I have been left with only my impossible reason. Sleep.

Before all this came to shine I was a member of a reason impregnation. I had been second father to a star son. The joy I felt in knowing that I could be half beautiful was far more than I could cry for. It was a son who made me a father sublime.

How could I have known the thousand ways a bird flies? No one could eat such powerfull nonsense. Now it is important to make a distinction between no sense and nonsense. You see nonsense is the lack of a wound within the moment and no sense is the place where hope goes to die. Even though I was a victim of all the monsters of logic I never lived hopeless as a fish. But.
                                                           I can swim. I can drown. I can sleep the sea. I can the ocean be.

So to be begin again for in begininng one must die the day. It was, as I had mentioned, made to take the impossible journey into the within. My man soul giver had come to sing the words to me. Words were spoken with blurry false eyes about how the man soul did not know what I would do. I tried to tell him that the sun always has a face as long as you look for it, but he was so within his mind despair to hold onto even one second.

I told him he had made me stone and steel, and I could not do him less than honor. Many give up the demon and many live to become the dragon, but some they fall into the ego. The ego mirror is poison to the art of beauty. I know beauty hands. You burned the knowledge into me. I tried to sing these songs to my man soul giver but it was all waves on the ocean.

The link of sun life is always a dream. This is the king of truth when two such magnets come into each others force.

"Be free of my soul"
"I am free because of your soul" The words made a statue out of stone.

My star mind was glowing with savage purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment